Practical Agile Scrum Jira Confluence Training for Testers
Video Only: $129
Master the most important concepts and tools of Agile Development, Agile Project Delivery & Agile Project Management.
Learn about user stories, daily stand-ups, retrospectives and scrum/kanban boards. Understand the difference between Agile and other methodologies
This Practical training is for Developers, QA, DevOps, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Enterprise Architects, Data Base Administrators and pretty much anyone interested in learning Agile. This course will teach you the know-how of how to manage software test activities with Jira, XRay.
You'll learn to create & manage test activities: user stories, test steps, test sets, test plans & test execution. Create test runs, execute tests, link defects to user stories under test to provide adequate test coverage.
Practical Agile Scrum Jira Confluence for Testers
Video Only: $129Talk to Counselor
- What is Agile
- Key Agile Concepts, Agile Team, Agile Tools
- Introduction to the key concepts and tools of Agile Development, Agile Project Delivery and Agile Project Management
- Scrum and Kanban
- Create Agile Scrum Project in Jira and Understand Epics, stories, daily stand-ups, retrospectives
- What are components, Release versions
- What is Backlog refinement meeting/Grooming in Agile Scrum?
- Sprint, Exploring Scrum board and workflow in Jira
- Creating Bugs and Checking Sprint reports in Jira
- Jira, Test Management with X-Ray
- Confluence as a collaboration tool
- Introduction to JQL and Test Repository