Selenium C#.NET Automated Software Testing Training Class
Online Selenium C#.NET Software Testing Training Class
Course Price: $499.00
Selenium C#.NET Software Testing Training -VIDEOS ONLY
Course Price: $399.0012 Months Videos Access.
COMBO Training Selenium JAVA and C#.NET - Scroll Down to Buy BOTH Selenium JAVA + C#.NET Training
Online Selenium C#.NET Testing Course«Other Courses
- What is Selenium
- Selenium Components
- Platform and Language support
- Comparing with other automation tools
- Pros and Cons of using selenium
2. Introduction to C#.NET
- Object Oriented Programming OOPs concepts
- C#.NET fundamentals
- Data types, operators, functions, Arrays, Conditional-logic with If-else, Loops
- Class, Object, access specifies, Properties, constructors, overloading and overriding
- Inheritance, Base class, derived class
- Introduction to HTML 5
- HTML Tags and attributes
- CSS and CSS Selectors
- XPath – Nodes
3. Selenium IDE and RC Introduction
- Installing Selenium IDE
- Introduction to Selenium RC
4. Selenium WebDriver
- Selenium WebDriver Introduction
- WebDriver Vs RC
- Download and Configure WebDriver bindings with Visual Studio
- How to use WebDriver
- Different drivers in WebDriver
- Building and Running WebDriver Tests on Internet Explorer, Firefox & Google Chrome
- Manage web driver (switching windows, timeouts, cookies etc.)
- Loading browser profile
- Debugging WebDriver Tests
- logging and saving screenshots
- Nunit Framework
- What is Nunit frame work and How to use in Selenium
- Downloading & Configuring Nunit in Visual Studio
- Working with Selenium by using Nunit frame work
5. Identifying UI Elements (Locators)
- Identifying WebElement using different locators and demonstrate usage of each By ID, By Name, By Link, By PartialLink, By XPath, By CSS Selector, By Tag, By Class)
- Handling various WebElement using WebDriver – Textbox, checkbox, radio button, web tables,
- Using SelectElement
- Finding multiple elements
- Challenges in finding elements and solutions
- Retrieving data from different controls for verifications
- Working with complex controls like grids, third party controls etc.
- Performing different kinds of mouse operations
- Performing different kinds of keyboard operations
- Advanced user interactions
- Implicit wait
- Explicit wait
- Explicit wait with extension to make life easier
- Fluent wait
8. Hybrid Framework development and integration with existing open source frameworks
- Download and Configure NUnit with Visual Studio
- NUnit features – Attributes and Assertions
- Page Object Model / Objects reusability
- WebDriver and WebElement extensions
- External extensions to features like window pop-ups
- Reporting results in HTML/Excel/DB formats with Screenshots for failed Test case
- Data driven framework implementation using Excel and SQL Database
9. Selenium Grid for distribute execution
- Selenium Grid Overview
- Setting up Selenium Grid
- Grid as Collection of Selenium WebDriver nodes
- Running Parallel & Distributed tests using Selenium Grid
10. Introduction to TEAM FOUNDATION SERVER TFS
1. Selenium Automated Web Application Testing
COMBO Training Selenium JAVA and C#.NET
Online Selenium (JAVA + C#.NET) Software Testing Course
Course Price: $599.00
Class size is limited—sign up for this course today!
Others viewed and purchased this buy 2 get 1 free package!
Buy 2 Get 1 FREE: $799
2 + 1 = 3 LIVE Instructor led classes + Videos for $799.
3 Courses for $799
Buy 2 + 1 = 3 courses for $799 and you may take these 3 classes any time in next 12 months. You can choose any 3 courses you like!
What you’ll learn:Online Selenium Testing Course
Familiar with :Windows O/S:
Windows Professional 2000/03/08, XP, VISTA, Windows 7Knowledge of :
Windows Explorer, DOS Commands, NotePad Editor
Understanding of Client Server & Web application is helpful
Knowledge of MS SQL Server Database ( RDBMS ) and SQL is helpful
Basic Programming ( C, C++, Java, Visual Basic, COBOL, Fortran, etc … ) concepts preferred but not required !
- Duration1 Month
- One month of live online Training.
- Many hours of offline recorded video Training.
- Live Sessions Plus 12 Months Videos Access.
- 8.00 PM EST Each Session 120 Minutes.
Who should attend?
- Manual testers
- Software Test Engineers
- System Administrators
- Any aspirant testers in the making
6 Courses for $1199
6 Course Package Price $1199
6 LIVE Instructor led classes + Videos for $1199. Buy 6 courses for $1199 and you may take these 6 classes any time in next 12 months. You can choose any 6 courses you like