Ruby Cucumber RSpec Watir Capybara Testing«Other Courses
Learn to build a complete framework using Ruby Watir Cucumber RSpec and Capybara . This hands on Ruby Watir Cucumber RSpec Capybara testing course provides an introduction to BDD acceptance testing using the Ruby language with Ruby Watir Cucumber RSpec Capybara. Apart from topics like Watir Cucumber RSpec Capybara you will also Learn the fundamentals of the Ruby programming language as well as Rails.
Whether you are just getting started with BDD or an experience software tester, this course will teach you everything that you need from a testers perspective as how to automate and write excellent scripts using Ruby Cucumber RSpec with Watir and Capybara, right from setting up with installations to creating automated scripts using everything as discussed below.
- Quick Intro to QTP UFT 11.5
- Recording and Running Tests
- Enhanced Reporting with Results viewer, pie charts, summary page
- Interacting with modern Web 2.0 GUI/RIA interfaces
- Identifying Objects using XPath and CSS
- Insight – Image-Based Object Identification
- Testing Flex, Silverlight applications with Add-in.
- Testing Windows Presentation Foundation WPF with XAML
- Ajax Toolkits, Dojo, GWT and more
- Service Test: Introduction to Service Oriented Architecture SOA
- Web Service Application Programming Interface API Testing
- Introduction to Extensible Toolbox, Workbench & Property Sheet window
- Advanced Descriptive Programming
- Automation Object Model (AOM)
- Recovery Scenarios
What you’ll learn:Ruby Cucumber RSpec Watir Capybara Testing
Familiar with :Windows O/S:
Windows Professional 2000/03/08, XP, VISTA, Windows 7Knowledge of :
Windows Explorer, DOS Commands, NotePad Editor
Understanding of Client Server & Web application is helpful
Knowledge of MS SQL Server Database ( RDBMS ) and SQL is helpful
Basic Programming ( C, C++, Java, Visual Basic, COBOL, Fortran, etc … ) concepts preferred but not required !
- Duration1 Month
- Live class + many hours of recorded video training
- Few Hours of FREE BONUS COMPLIMENTARY Selenium recorded video training
- Live Sessions Plus 12 Months Videos Access.
- 8.00 PM EST Each Session 120 Minutes.
Who should attend?
- Manual testers
- Software Test Engineers
- System Administrators
- Any aspirant testers in the making