Ruby Cucumber RSpec Watir Capybara Testing«Other Courses
Learn to build a complete framework using Ruby Watir Cucumber RSpec and Capybara . This hands on Ruby Watir Cucumber RSpec Capybara testing course provides an introduction to BDD acceptance testing using the Ruby language with Ruby Watir Cucumber RSpec Capybara. Apart from topics like Watir Cucumber RSpec Capybara you will also Learn the fundamentals of the Ruby programming language as well as Rails.
Whether you are just getting started with BDD or an experience software tester, this course will teach you everything that you need from a testers perspective as how to automate and write excellent scripts using Ruby Cucumber RSpec with Watir and Capybara, right from setting up with installations to creating automated scripts using everything as discussed below.
- Ruby Essentials:
- Introduction to Ruby
- Install Ruby
- Understand the Ruby language syntax
- Use the Interactive Ruby shell (irb)
- Understand Ruby data types
- Perform string and mathematical operations in Ruby
- Use conditionals and loops
- Use the array and hash data structures
- Organize code with classes and methods
- Handle exceptions
- Use Embedded Ruby (ERB)
- Introduction to Watir
- Testing a web app using Ruby and Watir
- Creating a data-driven test in Ruby using Spreadsheet/Roo
- Basic Language Elements
- Ruby Operators
- Ruby Control Statements
- Ruby Access Modifiers
- Classes and Objects
- Ruby Constructors
- Object Serialization
- Ruby Class Inheritance
- Object Type Casting
- Abstract class and Interface
- Ruby Method Overriding
- Ruby arrays and hashes
- Ruby Exceptions
- Ruby on Rails Introduction
- BDD with Ruby on Rails & Cucumber
- Install cucumber
- Set up the application
- what are features and scenarios and steps
- Describe a feature
- Execute the feature and Watch it fail
- Write the code to make it pass
- What is RSpec?
- RSpec with Cucumber?
- Introduction to Capybara
- Capybara Installation
- Testing Web application functionality with Capybara
- what is Factory Girl?
- Best BDD practices
- Review what we learned!
Ruby Cucumber RSpec Watir Capybara Testing Training
Course Price: GBP £329 ($499.00)
Class size is limited—sign up for this course today!
Others viewed and purchased this buy 2 get 1 free package!
Buy 2 Get 1 FREE: $799
2 + 1 = 3 LIVE Instructor led classes + Videos for $799.
3 Courses for $799
Buy 2 + 1 = 3 courses for $799 and you may take these 3 classes any time in next 12 months. You can choose any 3 courses you like!
What you’ll learn:Ruby Cucumber RSpec Watir Capybara Testing
Familiar with :Windows O/S:
Windows Professional 2000/03/08, XP, VISTA, Windows 7Knowledge of :
Windows Explorer, DOS Commands, NotePad Editor
Understanding of Client Server & Web application is helpful
Knowledge of MS SQL Server Database ( RDBMS ) and SQL is helpful
Basic Programming ( C, C++, Java, Visual Basic, COBOL, Fortran, etc … ) concepts preferred but not required !
- Duration1 Month
- Live class + many hours of recorded video training
- Few Hours of FREE BONUS COMPLIMENTARY Selenium recorded video training
- Live Sessions Plus 12 Months Videos Access.
- 8.00 PM EST Each Session 120 Minutes.
Who should attend?
- Manual testers
- Software Test Engineers
- System Administrators
- Any aspirant testers in the making