Load Runner Training«Other Courses
What is Performance Testing and how to test a system under load? HP’s LoadRunner is the answer, LoadRunner is best suited for load testing, volume testing, stress testing, network performance testing, web service load testing and database performance testing.
Learn and master the HOTTEST Load testing tools being used in the industry for Performance testing, you’ll learn right from the beginning and master how to write create test cases, and perform load testing.
- Introduction to LoadRunner
- Why We Need to do Performance Testing?
- LoadRunner Components
- Performance Testing with LoadRunner Overview
- Introduction to VuGen
- Major Components of the VuGen Interface
- Record a script in VUgen
- Recording Options
- Recoding Levels
- Replaying a Basic Script
- Different Run Time Settings
- Different General Options
- Script Enhancement
- Use of Transactions
- Use of parameterization
- Use of the Correlation
- Introduction to C Programming language
- Write C Language Code Including Statements, Variables, and Functions
- How to use the user defined functions
- Working with Actions
- How to Create Multiple Actions for a Web Script
- Introduction to Script View
- Customized Output Messages to the Replay Log
- Introduction to the Controller Component
- What is the scenario
- How to create the scenarios
- Executing & Monitoring a Scenario
- Load Runner controller settings
- How to run the script in controller
- Performance Tuning
- Introduction to the Analysis Component
- Work with the Graphs to Display Data
- Analysis Reports & Results
Online LoadRunner Performance Testing Course
Course Price: $349.00
Class size is limited—sign up for this course today!
Others viewed and purchased this buy 2 get 1 free package!
Buy 2 Get 1 FREE: $799
2 + 1 = 3 LIVE Instructor led classes + Videos for $799.
3 Courses for $799
Buy 2 + 1 = 3 courses for $799 and you may take these 3 classes any time in next 12 months. You can choose any 3 courses you like!
What you’ll learn:Load Runner Training
Familiar with :Windows O/S:
Windows Professional 2000/03/08, XP, VISTA, Windows 7Knowledge of :
Windows Explorer, DOS Commands, NotePad Editor
Understanding of Client Server & Web application is helpful
Knowledge of MS SQL Server Database ( RDBMS ) and SQL is helpful
Basic Programming ( C, C++, Java, Visual Basic, COBOL, Fortran, etc … ) concepts preferred but not required !
- Duration1 Month. Private Member Forum.
- 16 hours live online training.
- More hours of offline recorded video training.
- Live Sessions Plus 12 Months Videos Access.
- 8.00 PM EST Each Session 120 Minutes.
Who should attend?
- Manual testers
- Software Test Engineers
- System Administrators
- Any aspirant testers in the making